Tuesday, 20 October 2015

"The Future Of Fashion "








Hello everyone! 

I’m so excited to finally publish my “debut “ post?( I don’t know what this really is to be if i'm being completely honest )

After reading all of your amazing and encouraging comments about my new approach to blogging, I contemplated for a while what my first "new" first post would be and finally, after what must've been days, I decided to dedicate this post to “ The Future Of Fashion” as I feel it ties in with the theme I’m headed to with this blog.

Quite literally, this was a series that British It- girl Alexa Chung covered with British Vogue, called - "The Future Of Fashion" .


For those of you that have never heard of this, it’s basically a small series dedicated to exposing the “ depths” of the fashion industry as well taking a look into the future direction fashion may end up in and answering commonly asked question by the public.

From advice from major fashion houses such as Balmain , Paul Smith, Chloe and Christopher Kane This series is definitely one to consider taking a look at if you’re someone who’d  like to end up working in the fashion industry someday or if you’re looking for a different perspective on fashion and how the industry works!


I don’t want t ruin too much so, I’m going to end off there!

If any of you have seen this, let me in on your thoughts!


I’ve linked the first episode down below for any of you interested in taking a look.






 All the love! 


4 comments:

  1. Beautiful picture. Hope you have a wonderful day. Hugs from Sweden!!

    https://itsjustteng.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Probably my favorite youtube series :)


    Mindy

    www.kindofluxe.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Most definitely , good to hear that someone else enjoy's it just as much as i do ! :) x

      Delete

 photo envye.jpg
envye blogger theme