Thursday, 8 October 2015

Blog makeover




Hello everyone! 



Lately I’ve practically been awol 
from my blog. 
This is because I
wasn’t 
completely content
with the direction
 and general flow of Miss H. 


With that being 
said, I took a long break, to 
try and think of a way to 
make my site as
 unique and true to me as possible. 

I came up and developed a concept that enables me to tell stories 
through fashion. To conjure up the steps to completing or creating 
looks – through narratives, personal illustrations and 
other compositions 
I, or even you, may feel might fit. 



The “new” direction of my blog is going to be focusing on putting looks 
together, where to find wardrobe staples and simple how –to’s on re- 
wearing clothes, as well as something I like to call “ inspiration boards” which will entail all the inspirations ( not only fashion related ) that help me to come up with new looks. 
This will vary from nature, interiors and day-to-day activities – basically, a super cool pinterest board for your convenience! 


I would love to hear your thoughts on this - so that i can really nail down exactly what you guys want to see/read! 


All the love! x 





8 comments:

  1. Love the idea of telling stories through fashion. Can't wait to see what all you put together!
    www.amemoryofus.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck hun. Looking forward to seeing the new incarnation of miss h.XOXO Mimi

    +http://fashionlook4u.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Replies
    1. Thank you so much , glad you like it! :)

      Delete
  4. Sounds great! Can't wait to see the looks you pull together x
    http://christbelle.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Get it girl, sounds like Miss H is about to be a new fave :)
    www.Marinasays.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi dear and thank you very much for your friendship on IFB. I’m very happy!!! I wait your new version!!! Have a nice day, kisses,
    Eni

    Eniwhere Fashion
    Eniwhere Fashion Facebook

    ReplyDelete

 photo envye.jpg
envye blogger theme