Monday, 6 April 2015

Top beauty products



For this post I thought i'd share my favorite beauty products that i've currently been using, some of these products i've been using for years whilst others are fairly new to my makeup bag, but i've grown to love each of these products and they have definitely become a staple in my makeup/beauty bag!




 Avon Advance Techniques Moroccan Argan Oil -
This is a leave in treatment for all hair types, I usually apply a small amount after i wash my hair ( i prefer to apply it onto dry hair)  Now I usually wash my hair once every two days, because washing hair everyday does strip your hair from all it's natural oils and can lead to things like dandruff! I find this oil firstly controls the frizz levels of my hair,  leaves it feeling light as well as giving off a slight shine! it also smells really good! and overall it makes hair look and feel healthier!

Benefit Play Stick
This is my savior when put on the clock! it's a foundation, concealer and powder all in one saving ample amounts of time and giving off a clean, finished matte look, and doesn't leave skin feeling muggy and oily!

Maybelline The Rocket Volume Express Mascara
I've been using this mascara for 2 years now and i don't think any other mascara has done such wonders! It doesn't clump and doesn't leave lashes feeling heavy! This product completes my makeup and is a staple in my makeup bag! 

Rimmel Stay Matte pressed powder
For those that don't like their foundation to have an oily effect, like myself, then try and invest in a matte powder for a more finished look! I love Stay Matte from Rimmel- it lightly mattes my makeup and stays on for hours, i've never had to touch up my makeup with this on! It's light on my skin and adds to create a more natural look!            

M.A.C Mineralize Skinfinish Natural ( Medium dark) -                                                                     I use this mineralized powder as an acting bronzer before i apply my bronzer- it gives my skin a subtle natural bronzing, not defined enough - more of a slight glow ( depending on how much you apply) I find M.A.C pigments quite bold so i apply a small amount!

M.A.C Mineralize Blush ( Warm soul)
 I apply this over my bronzer- it gives a subtle pink shimmer to cheeks, and makes cheekbones slightly more defined! I also apply this in a very small amount because it's quite a defined, heavy colour!

Benefit Erase Paste -
I don't use this all the time because it is quite thick and takes some time to blend in! But this concealer form Benefit acts as a highlighter as well as concealer! I wear this either with a powdered or liquid foundation!


Here are the individual pictures of these products ( Note - These are not my pictures, they are from their respective company websites!)




Avon Moroccan oil
benefit play stick
Maybelline rocket volume express mascara
Rimmel stay matte 
M.A.C mineralize skinfinish 

Benefit erase paste 



M.A.C mineralize blush ( warm soul)

2 comments:

  1. I've been looking for a new hair oil, might have to give this one a go! great post :) x
    http://fromerinwithlovee.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ahh great! it's brilliant :)
      Thank you <3

      Delete

 photo envye.jpg
envye blogger theme