Thursday, 16 April 2015

ASOS wishlist



For this post I though i'd try doing a wishlist! I always see these being done and i think they're a great way of showing off your style/ taste in a completely indirect way!

So as i mentioned before, I thought i'd give it a go and I hope you like these finds because i absolutely love them!

So this wishlist is a mixture of both festive and general pieces, now since the recent event of Coachella - everyone ( including myself seems to be in quite the festival, free spirit kinda mood!) - even if we didn't go, might as well pretend?

On this wishlist I have a loose red print playsuit and a flowy bohemian tassle dress - For me these two items are fun, flirty and really casual that can be dressed up for a fun event during the day , as well as being worn on a day to day basis! I'm really loving the boho look recently, I think it's quite an underrated style that's really fun to wear!

The blue plea coat is not really something i need but rather something i'd really love to have! I'm quite the coat/jacket collector because i think it can completely transform any look - from dressing it down to dressing it up! I love the color and cut of this coat and think it's really cute.

For the accessories -

  • I chose the Fadora hat in beige because i really love hats, they can be worn in both Summer and Winter and always add a little bit of a vintage feel to a look. 
  • The floral embedded sunnies i though were so cute! they're so different to any pair of specs i've ever had and I thought they'd be quite fun to wear, and add a little something different to my looks! 
  • The elephant choker- I love elephants! they're one of my favorite animals and I just loved this choker simply because of that! 
  • The bucket bag - it's a shape i don't have, and would really like to use it for some of my looks! and one can never have too many bags! 




3 comments:

  1. The sunglasses with the flowers are so cute

    CANDICE | BEAUTY CANDY LOVES

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. Thank you so much !

      glad you liked them <3 x

      Delete

 photo envye.jpg
envye blogger theme