Tuesday, 7 April 2015

A new series ...






I love quotes - when reading them it's as if the words ignite a flame that had been burnt out.
I find it that it helps me stay motivated and just keep moving forward!
I'm also someone that believes in very far fetched dreams and with far fetched things, it's quite easy to lose the motivation and simply "quit" - some quotes push me to not give up and simply just inspire me.

I find that when i read certain quotes I get the feeling of being a little bit invincible for just a brief moment (  A few seconds or so! ) before reality hits right back in the face!

Through this series of "Quote of the week" i'd like to share my favorite quotes with you and hopefully it motivates, inspires and helps you, even if it's just a little bit! - So that you can also get that brief moment of feeling like Andrew Garfield when Spiderman ! ;)

I'll post one quote a week - generally on a Sunday!
hope you all enjoy this! <3

2 comments:

  1. I think quote of the week is a fab idea from r a blog series.. I know how great a feel when looking at quotes that inspire me.

    Candice | Beauty Candy Loves
    ♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. I feel you Miss H! I love the way you think about things that I can totally relate.

    xx jona
    buy raw organic cacao online

    ReplyDelete

 photo envye.jpg
envye blogger theme