Monday, 2 February 2015

Cute collar

This look:

Boyfriend jeans- Zara
Black Cape - Topshop
Ankle strap heel - Aldo
Collard top - YDE





After a couple long and very busy few weeks I managed to blog again!
I particularly liked this look because it combines an element of fun and elegance.
Collars are a really great way to add a bit more of a flirty/ fun element to your look. the color scheme of blue and black add to the element of elegance that's hinting around this look!
My style is very distinct in the sense that i prefer to stick to certain color schemes, cuts and styles! which is why my looks have a very similar element to them!
Mixing staple items with fun prints, cuts and styles is always a go getter for me!

3 comments:

  1. I love this look, the collar is adorable and those shoes or gorgeous.

    http://arnellavanilla.com/category/home/

    ReplyDelete
  2. This look is so gorgeous! It's so cute and elegant yet it looks effortless.

    http://themakeup-gypsy.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete

 photo envye.jpg
envye blogger theme