Friday, 2 January 2015

A little cape never killed nobody

 Today's look: 
Black tank top 
Boyfriend jeans (Zara)
Black cape ( Topshop)
black t-bar pumps
Sunglasses ( Aldo) 
First of all ( I know this is a bit late , but oh well!)  Happy new year everyone! lets make it a good one! 

 Today, I chose to break away from the usual "print" and decided to go for a more relaxed. high fashion look!

I believe that jackets/ capes etc.. are able to completely transform an outfit! and are therefore a staple in my cupboard! 

I've recently bought this Black cape ( I don't think it's actually a cape, but i don't know how else i can describe it to you! ) from Topshop and i LOVE it! it can make the world of a difference in transforming a look form casual, to a bit more classy/ elegant. 

I paired this up with a pair of blue jeans and kept a consistent color scheme, because i loved the pop of color from the jeans and small purple choker necklace!

I'm not much of a high heel person, so i decided to pair this look with black t-bar pumps, but if you are looking to wear this with a pair of heels, than an ankle strap heel would look amazing! pairing the fitted strap around your ankle, along with the bagginess of the jeans, create a perfect balance! 



Simplistic styles will always be my go getter, and so i tried to keep this look as simple as possible, purely because i like to have one "feature" item instead of multiple ones, I feel this makes your look stand out in a good way and people can understand your look better! 


4 comments:

  1. In love with your sunglasses! Gorgeous xxx

    She Will Be

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it!

    Jana
    jigirlsstyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really like the simplicity yet classiness of this look! That jacket is awesome :)

    ReplyDelete

 photo envye.jpg
envye blogger theme