Monday, 29 December 2014

Something old, Something new

 This look: 
Collared cotton shirt ( Mr. Price)
Black leggings ( Top shop)
Brown leather shoes ( Aldo)
leather handbag ( Accessorize)
Sunglasses ( Aldo)
 I'm loving all things vintage right now! I find it gives so much more depth to an outfit and i find it very edgy. Collared shirts are one of my favs right now! They, personally, are a must have for a vintage collection. I find them really fun and flirty but can still have a "high fashion" quality to it! 

This is my adaptation of modern vintage.  I decided to name this look " modern vintage" because I chose to take separate items that, for me, have a vintage edge/ look to it and put it together with some more modern pieces! 
This look is easy to adapt to, and can be changed accordingly! 
I generally like to keep a consistent color scheme, which is why i stuck to black and brown for this look, but if you prefer to play with more colors/ patterns/ styles etc.. than feel free! 
This look is not only putting a "modern" twist to vintage pieces, but it's also really great for most days, this is a more dressed down, casual version , but it can be easily accessorized and transformed from day to night! 


One of my absolute favs! I think "modern vintage" is something I should try more often! 

3 comments:

  1. You look gorgeous..


    Please let me know if you would be interested in following eachother on GFC and Bloglovin. Would love the stay in contact.

    Candice | Beauty Candy Loves
    ♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely outfit...very modern vintage style.
    http://pearlsprettyskin.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

 photo envye.jpg
envye blogger theme