Sunday, 21 December 2014

Nature's best friend

 Today's look:
Black leggings 
black tank top 
red and navy plaid shirt 
light pink tote 

 Picnicking! Today i had a little outdoorsy feeling! Now i'm not a nature person! Bugs and insects aren't exactly my kinda thing! 

But, today being quite a hot day, i couldn't let it go to waste by being the usual couch potato!
A little rekindling with family and stuffing my face with all sorts of things, it ended out being a really good day! 

I chose to wear this specific outfit because well, it's a park and who really wants to go all out? 
Getting a couple grass stains here and there and, if you're like me? end up spilling something all over yourself. 

I always  prefer simplicity over an over done/ really busy outfit and in this case, i don't think i could've gotten any simpler! 

Leggings , a plaid shirt, good old flat shoe and messy bun is always a good choice for outdoor events. 
A good day, comfortable outfit and great company, maybe this is something i could get use to! 

3 comments:

  1. Great style! I love your blog and I have followed you with Bloglovin. If you ever get a chance to check out my blog I would be delighted, thanks!

    Camille xo

    www.cococami.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute outfit! I love the backpack. :)

    jacklynv.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

 photo envye.jpg
envye blogger theme