Wednesday, 17 December 2014

Day with my Boyfriend



Today's look: 

Jeffrey Campbell inspired ankle boots 
Boyfriend cut jeans from Zara 
Navy blue knit cardigan 
High neck striped crop top 


Personally I find this look casual with a slight edge. I'm a huge fan of boyfriend jeans, they are my absolute favorite! being incredibly versitle and super comfy! 

Where I am currently it's summer, on slightly chilly, overcast days like today a light knit cardigan is always a goody! 

I tried keeping this look as subtle as possible, i chose not to put any accessories solely because i found the high neck striped crop top loud enough but that's just my personal opinion! feel free to accessorize as much you'd like. 

To end of this look i paired it with my Jeffrey Campbell inspired ankle boots. I love these boots, they are one of my personal favs! Being super comfy and adding an edge to my look. 

Simple, easy and comfy. This look is an all time fav of mine! 
  

2 comments:

  1. loving the pair of jeans :)

    http://allornothing-blog.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

 photo envye.jpg
envye blogger theme